- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat white flour
- 1 1/2 Tbs. baking powder
- Generous pinch kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Tuscan kale
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (2% or full fat)
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F. and grease a loaf pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine the flours, baking powder,salt, pepper, kale, and feta in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, olive oil, yogurt, and milk in another bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until just combined. transfer the batter into loaf pans. sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top, if using.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and edges start to brown. let sit for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
1 loaf will serve 12