For the lemon dressing
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons of pure maple sugar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch of sea salt
To prepare the dressing, combine everything in a glass mason jar and shake well to emulsify. Adjust the flavor to your taste
For the salad
- Assorted baby kale, spinach, or chard, as desired
- 1/2 ripe pear sliced, per serving
- 1 oz. crumbled feta, per serving
To prepare the salad toss each serving of salad with 1-2 tablespoon of dressing and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes. top each serving with pear and feta cheese and serve immediately.
A good variation of this would be to grill the pear.